2/08/2011

Birthday in Paris! Anniversaire à Paris!





As promised, here are some pictures of my oldest daughter birthday party. The theme was :Paris! ( I was inspired by Mikodesign. I also bought from her the lovely "I love Paris" doll kit).

Comme promis, voici des photos de l'anniversaire de ma grande fille. Le thème était : Paris! (J'ai trouvé l'inspiration chez Mikodesign de qui j'ai aussi acheté l'adorable poupée à coudre "J'aime Paris").



J made the invitation card with images of an old Paris calendar.

J a fait les invitations avec les images d'un vieux calendrier de Paris.



We have a birthday tradition here, we always make a pinata. This year, we chalenge ourself and made one that looks (a little) like the Eiffel tower.

Nous avons une tradition chez nous, nous fabriquons toujours une pignata pour les anniversaires. Cette année, nous avons relevé tout un défi, en faire une qui ressemble (un peu) à la tour Eiffel.





The girls created dresses from paper.

Les filles ont créé des robes en papier.




They made chocolates and my brother showed them of to make bread.

Elles ont aussi fait des chocolats et mon frère leurs a montré comment faire du pain.




And the birthday cake designed by J.

Et voilà le gâteau conçu par J.


2 commentaires:

  1. So nice, I really like the eiffeltour pinata! Happy belated birthday!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Honestly I would of love to keep the pinata. I liked the way it dried crooked.

    Merci for the wishes and for the inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts with Thumbnails